Key Responsibilities :
1. Ensures that specific project and program objectives are defined for areas of responsibility, and that necessary preliminary activities (e.g., determination of outcomes, milestones, viability studies, and resource planning, among others) are completed to allow for effectiveness and focus during later stages of completion.
2. Ensures that all projects and programs assigned are completed in accordance with predetermined requirements, with specific attention to product/process specifications, project/program costs, resource utilization, and timeliness for completion.
3. Ensures that all phases of project, program and/or process development are documented and that information required in other functional areas is reported, disseminated, or transferred, as appropriate. Ensures compliance with Company policies regarding4. Engineering/Lab notebooks, patents, confidentiality and safety.
Ensures that the utilization of all material and financial resources is carried out in an effective manner.
5. Effectively work with other staff to maximize productivity for the project / program.
6. Spearheads research and development of new technologies, as appropriate, and ensures that newly created processes, designs, and/or methodologies are incorporated into Applied Materials products/services, and/or disseminated to other areas as needed.
Functional Knowledge :
Demonstrates depth and/or breadth of expertise in own specialized discipline or field
Business Expertise :
Interprets internal/external business challenges and recommends best practices to improve products, processes or services
May lead functional teams or projects with moderate resource requirements, risk, and/or complexity
Problem Solving :
Leads others to solve complex problems; uses sophisticated analytical thought to exercise judgment and identify innovative solutions
Impacts the achievement of customer, operational, project or service objectives; work is guided by functional policies
Interpersonal Skills :
Communicates difficult concepts and negotiates with others to adopt a different point of view
- 台南市新市區 (南部科學工業園區)
- 1至2 人
- -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
* Bachelor's Degree
* 7 - 10 Years of Experience
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
- 1. Please go to our careers website at http://www.appliedmaterials.com/company/careers/jobs to submit your job application.
2. Please also submit your English resume on 104 and send your resume with the indicated job title to : firstname.lastname@example.org