• Execute excellent design that translates the attitude and value of the properties and brand across all lines of business.
• Ensure a consistent presentation of the property’s and brand’s creative vision across all lines of business.
• Adapt new designs and integrate personal design strengths with established styles to extend and refresh properties design aesthetic.
• Work with the Next Animation Studio LOB’s and outside partners in product development.
• Work with the Next Animation Studio LOB’s in creating and executing art and graphic materials to fulfill their business needs.
• Determine if product and graphic materials are aesthetically and conceptually appropriate for the properties sensibilities/program.
• Establish a high level of design and aesthetic excellence that will enhance the property and brand.
• Safeguard and promote the Next Animation Studio brands and maintain the creative visions of the company.
• Act in accordance to the Creative Ideal directive.
• Act in accordance within the product development review directive.
• Help to train and manage new and junior designers.
• Design and execute graphics for properties and the brand.
• Explore new design avenues that will enhance the property and its vision.
• To creatively communicate to a goal or business need.
• Research and source new design elements to enhance the design teams properties including fonts, color palettes, patterns, and other graphic materials.
• Decide on creative direction of project with art director and brainstorm best methods to meet goals and deadlines keeping in mind all business restrictions.
• Approve art and design of submissions; may be trusted to be final authority on minor issues.
• Work with Art Director, Licensing group and outside partners in developing and approving graphic materials for the properties and brand.
• Work with Creative Directors and Art Director to develop concept boards for new business based on creative strategy.
• Stay current in design trends and new technology.
• Seek out new and innovative design styles, illustration and photography.
• Seek to establish new contacts with design firms and out of house talent.
• Meet with Project Manager to discuss projects including goals, budget and delivery time.
• Aid in training other designers and junior designers in the Nickelodeon businesses.
• Meet with more junior designers to train, instruct and direct them in Next Animation Studio businesses and practices.
• Enhance Next Animation Studio’s creative expertise to the outside design community via design award submissions as well as speaking engagements.
- 1 人
- -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
- Adobe InDesign、Adobe Photoshop、Illustrator
- • Strong creative abilities, design sense and aesthetic judgement
• Strong in typography, layout and use of color.
• Computer knowledge in major design applications (Quark, Illustrator, and PhotoShop)
• Creative thinker and problem solver.
• Significant knowledge of print production and licensed products.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Demonstrates leadership capabilities.
• A sense of humor.
• An innate feel for the Next Animation Studio style and attitude.
• Strong ability to receive creative direction and feedback.
• Ability to interpret creative visions and execute.
• Ability to articulate creative visions and evaluate quality of creative products.
• Ability to take a project from initiation through completion; experience in all phases of development and execution.
• Ability to identify with kids, their issues, and their culture and to understand their mentality.
• Ability to work in pressured and constantly changing environments.
3.員工飲食- 設有員工餐廳 (內設便利商店，員工憑證可享優惠)
- 除104人力銀行請至本公司招募網站 http://recruiting.huanuage-sky.com/nextanimation 填寫制式履歷並投遞職缺