• Collaborate with business partners to gain intimate knowledge of our partners’ business, markets, and competitors, in order to bring market trends and value generating ideas to create competitive advantage.
• Serve as a trusted advisor and bridging function ; be translator and create
bridges between IT and business.
• Monitor the metrics of the project portfolio value contribution from opportunity identification through value creation and collaborate with business partners to identify improvement opportunities.
• Provide risk and issue management leadership for the functional portfolio; keep Execution and Delivery lead informed of risks and issues as appropriate; balance strategy, service and governance.
• Responsibility according the specialty for the preparation of global policies, specifications, best practice and their sustainable implementation, including guidance in governance function.
• Identify opportunities to shift the portfolio focus from operational enhancements to innovative and strategic growth investments aimed at providing competitive advantage in the marketplace.
• Development framework ensuring sustainable and efficient solutions.
• Foster a culture for improvements and innovations by driving the LIFE values.
• Management of and full responsibility for the resources; external vendor management.
• Project management, solution implementation, and daily application maintenance.
• Ensure the knowledge about the current market solutions and trends in the organization.
- 1 人
- -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
- Excel、Internet Explorer、Outlook、PowerPoint、Word
- • Relevant university degree or equivalent.
• At least 5 years of business experience and business process experience.
• At least 7 years of IT system design, development, implementation and support experience.
• Fluent English and local language.
• Knowledge about Bayer business models, strategies and processes in the country.
• Management skills to balance different demands from local business.
• Knowledge of various IT fields (IT project management, application lifecycle management).
• Team-oriented leadership skills honed through experience with senior management.
• Knowledge of the Bayer Group regulations and IT standards.
• Vendor management skills to manage internal and external service provider.
• Communication strategy and messaging/negotiation skills with the ability to build long term partnerships with internal management & staff and external stakeholders.
1) 上班五天,週休二日 2)年休假12天 3) 享勞、健保及團體保險 4) 年度員工旅遊及中秋、端午禮金 5) 提供完善之人才培訓計劃
- Please submit your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org