• Controlling Business Partner CS TW (CDH, CS TW Leadership Team).
• Member of the CS TW Country Leadership Team.
• Primary point of contact for the CS TW CDH and CS management team for
all local CFO and BS functions while ensuring firm alignment and support
with the CFO as well as CFO and BS functions; representing all other CFO
and BS functions in the CS TW country leadership team.
• Provide advice and decision support to CS TW Leadership team through
financial steering and planning, performance tracking, business analysis and performance management.
• Interaction with and information to CS Regional Business Partners
• Ensure implementation of and adherence to global Controlling strategy and directives and implementation and operation of global and local systems, tools and processes as well as alignment of global guidance with local specifics. Controlling process operation and execution.
• Provide high-quality reporting information and knowledge- and judgment-based analysis in standardized format to relevant stakeholders for decision support.
• Lead, coordinate and operate divisional/functional planning & forecasting
according to guidance from global and regional office as well as local
• Operate and execute reporting.
• Lead, coordinate and operate planning & forecasting / OPC and QBR.
• Review information, analyze causes and effects and derive decision needs: Value drivers & KPIs, P&L, cash flow, capital expenditures, working capital, costs, capacities, projects & efficiencies.
• Management of and full responsibility for the resources; external vendor management.
• Project management, solution implementation, and daily application maintenance.
• Ensure the knowledge about the current market solutions and trends in the organization.
- 1 人
- -- 聽 /中等、說 /中等、讀 /中等、寫 /中等
- Excel、Internet Explorer、Outlook、PowerPoint、Word
- **Finance BP
• Advanced skills to analyze business and financial trends; structured approach, proactive and self-motivated.
• Strong networking capabilities to maneuver within the matrix organization.
• Strong business insights, strong level of “instills trust”, excellent ability to “drive results”.
• Strong business partnering competencies: strategic mindset, courage and collaboration.
• Team spirit, good communication and constructive facilitation skills.
• Fluent English.
• 5 years of experience in financial and functional management positions (preferably including international experience).
• Master degree in economics or finance.
• A Minimum of 5 years of experience in Controlling; preferred: Business budgeting, control, procurement chain and strategic planning.
• Experience with developing and implementing accounting and finance principles and practices; preferred: Experience with multiple business groups or businesses, experience working in international organizations.
• Planning methodologies, business process development.
• Knowledge of country requirements with regard to documents, legislation, etc.
• Good knowledge and experience in reporting and accounting.
• Analytical skills, structured approach, proactive and self-motivated.
• Sense of priority and data quality.
• IT systems oriented, with an excellent knowledge of SAP / BW environments.
• Job title and job grade is subjected to the candidate’s qualification.
1) 上班五天,週休二日 2)年休假12天 3) 享勞、健保及團體保險 4) 年度員工旅遊及中秋、端午禮金 5) 提供完善之人才培訓計劃
其他應徵方式及備註：• Please submit your English CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Please provide your available working days.
(Ex: Mon./ all; Tue./ all; Wed./ Afternoon; Thu./ Morning; Fri./ n.a.)