A well run game operation relies on stable server infrastructures, highly effective outage prevention and a good handling team. Rayark is seeking an experienced site reliability engineer to design, improve and monitor our server infrastructures. We want to hear from engineers who have the knowledge to build and maintain a scalable and highly available service. He/she must also have the skill to work under Linux / Container environment to help deploy and maintain all kinds of operating services.
You will start by facilitating and deploying all kinds of services to the Google Cloud Platform. Then you will collaborate with other backend engineers to design high-quality architecture to provide reliable services for client software.
• Design software architecture to improve the availability, scalability and maintainability.
• Maintain production services availability. (on-call)
• Basic understanding of networking theory and protocols (layer 3 and above, such as DNS, TCP/IP, HTTP/HTTPS)
• Basic understanding of database management systems
• Experience with version control systems
• Be able to perform basic tasks on Linux OS such as scheduling jobs, managing file system, or mount/unmount disks
• Minimum 3 years experience in any programming languages
• Experience with cloud services, especially GCP (Google Cloud Platform)
• Experience with container technology (Docker, Kubernetes)
• Base salary
REQUIRED APPLICATION MATERIALS
• Cover letter
• Transcript (Applicants who recently graduated, just discharged from the army or have less than 3 years of work experience)
- 月薪 6萬元 至 10萬元
- 1至2 人
◆ 請 / 休假制度