This position will be responsible for the full function HR activities for both Beijer Electronics and Korenix TW. The incumbent needs to contribute to the integration of two business units and enable business strategy delivery through enhancing leadership and organizational capability and embedding a high performance culture. In addition, incumbent is responsible for providing HR leadership in maintaining good employee relations, contributing towards organizational development and partnering with the business operations to ensure alignment with overall company objectives.
1. Handle C&B related operations and management, including bonus, budgeting, salary review, tax filing, salary survey and group insurance etc.
2. In charge of the recruitment process including sourcing, screening and interviewing
3. Responsible for annual training plan, talent development, employees career development and its assessment
4. Integration of position level, salary structure and bonus plan for two business units.
5. Ensure all HR policies/processes/systems are in compliance with Taiwan local labor law & regulations and HQ HR directives and supervises the implementation of these policies and procedures.
6. Engage with people managers and employees on all employee relations issues. Address and resolve employee issues promptly
7. Drive high performing culture through effective performance evaluation system.
8. Support other HR activities and events, such as CSR, Green Office, team building, and so on.
9. Assist with ad hoc programs if needed.
10. Might lead 1 HR team member depends on experience