Sagent Management is a growing and dynamic accounting and tax firm headquartered in the Silicon Valley that offers accounting, tax, and management consulting services to publicly-traded companies, privately-held businesses, and high-net-worth individuals.
Position Description :
The Tax Associate is primarily responsible for preparing complex individual, partnership, and corporate tax returns. We are looking for a talented individual who wants to be an important part of our dynamic team.
- Prepare Federal, state, and local income tax returns.
- Prepare quarterly estimated tax and extension payments for corporate and individual clients.
- Respond to inquiries from the IRS and other tax authorities.
- Conduct tax research and planning.
- BA/BS degree
- Minimum 1 year of Federal tax compliance experience from a Big 4 or regional public accounting firm
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- High proficiency in Excel and GoSystem Tax software
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent attention to detail