Customer Service ( 9-month Temp)
• Act as the key contact window for consumer hotline to provide timely and accurate responses to nutrition and health related queries.
• Deal with consumer complaints in a professional and commercial manner.
• Apply nutrition expertise to support business.
Provide nutrition consultation to consumers
• Timely and accurate responses to nutrition and health related queries
• Provide product related information.
• Proactively convey correct product usage & nutritional knowledge to consumers.
Handle consumer complaints and follow up
• Ensure consumer complaints can be solved with proper solutions and within specific timeline.
• Timely reflect consumer’s needs/recommendations to relevant departments.
• Proactively to provide new ideas/ suggestions for product/activities improvement based on consumer’s recommendation and feedback.
Collect nutrition and marketing information
• Collect nutrition information to increase team’s knowledge and keep up to date with current nutrition developments.
• Collect business information/trends to help brand team generate new ideas for products or activities and also identify threats to the business.
Assist in nutrition / marketing function
• Provide competitors’ product information, be able to identify threats and opportunities for current/potential products.
• Develop & implement product training to internal & external stakeholders.
• Support brand team by preparing products’ FAQ prior to launch or during crisis.
• Provide consumer calls’ detail by daily basis; monitor the development/ trends of issues during crisis.
Provide nutrition advice and recommendations to brand team.