Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Gather, analyze and document requirements for new projects from customers, support issues, research, and internal teams.
- Create and maintain documentation used by business team to sell new features & products.
- Create documentation for each release.
【Stake Holder and Project Team Walk-through】
- Give walkthroughs to business teams in order to elicit requirements
- Give walkthroughs to Dev & QA teams in order for the project team to understand what needs to be done
- Give Walkthrough to tech support near project launch
- Give Demo to business teams & tech support to be able to support and sell in the future
- Be able to work directly with all project teams including project manager to make sure project is on track and requirements are delivered in an adequate timeframe
【Critical Analysis & research】
- When given a project or idea, have detailed process for working through the solution
- Give time for research in order to find new features and existing features to add to our platform
- Be able to suggest proposed solutions to project teams and business teams rather than waiting for detailed requirements
- Learn our platform inside out in order to be a consultant on business and technical questions
- Ensure releases are delivering the features that were agreed upon with stakeholders
- Create training manuals in order to teach business users how to use our system
- Find bugs during UAT that were not found during QAT
- Be able to accurately help define priority with project managers
Journal Ledger entries posting 總帳帳務處理。
AR/AP maintenance 應收/應付款項帳務。
Account balance details management 總帳科目餘額管理。
Month end reporting - Profit and Loss, Balance sheet 月報表-盈餘及總結。
Receives and receipts a variety of payments and other cash-related transactions 銀行付款處理 。
Administrative work of Accounting 會計相關事務處理。
Other ad hoc tasks 其他主管交辦事項。
College's degree or above in Accounting 專科學歷以上會計系畢業
With 1-3 years of related experience (accounting firm is acceptable) 1~3年相關工作經驗(會計事務所尤佳)
Good communication of English in writing and speaking 英文程度中上
Must be detail-oriented 細心
Proficiency in MS Word and Excel 熟微軟Word和Excel操作
Be able to problem solve to work independently and meet deadlines 能獨立處理問題
Who we look for
The position reports to the Accounting Team Lead and will act as a support in realizing all daily accounting activities, from bookkeeping to reporting. The applicant will work together with various functions on a day-to-day basis
1. Coordinating cross-function departments to plan and manage features/function of product lines to fulfill customers’ requirements
2. Coordinating new product enabling and product development activities including but not limited to
Planning timelines, milestones and deliverables of product development
Managing status of development activities to ensure product delivery
Collecting specifications, reference and relevant documents periodically and align information with related departments
3. Collaborating with external vendors and partners to provide support to development activities
1.Develop and execute sell-to and sell-through strategies.
2.Penetrate top enterprises especially in the financial industry.
3.Mine existing relationships as well as comprehensive sales and product plans to further grow ThinkPower's key relationships
4.Understand customer's business to be able to explore Fintech and software development opportunities
5.Understand product and competitive products to be able demonstrate ThinkPower's value proposition effectively to clients
6.Develop and execute account strategy and road maps for a long term relationship
7.Develop and maintain relationships with decision makers in the market
8.Interface with product and project development team to ensure customer satisfaction
Who we are looking for
This position is responsible for the tasks requested by the CEO Office managers and doing office administrative support.
The personal assistant will handle the private affairs and executive support related administrative matters assigned by the CEO office. The ideal candidate must have a sense of responsibility, good at time management and details, optimistic and like challenges, skills to gather and integrate information, proactively identify needs and problems, find best solutions, and prefer a task-oriented working style.
• Responsible for the assignment of the CEO Office, including travel arrangements, private life management, and assistance with private living needs.
• Predict demand and proactively find the best solution to solve the problems.
• Effectively handle tasks with a high degree of accuracy and confidentiality
• Translate English/Chinese documents