- Work with IC design team for fixing and releasing reference design, including sch design、diagram design、RF and antenna design、PCB and system function test.
- Work with software team for product certification and function test, including current、RF performance、I2C、SPI、UART interface certification and debug.
- Work with operation team, prepare ATE production and make it into mass production.
- Work with customers for customizes design and related certification (FCC/CE/SRRC/KCC) test.
- According to the demands of customer, guiding customers to produce, including understand customer's production needs, build appropriate production jig and make it into mass production.
- Communicate with customers to understand demand of product development and be a bridge for coordinating internal and external needs.
1. To control and monitor the performance of local scrubber equipment, which are for dry etcher, PECVD, LPCVD furnace and ion implanter
2. To monitor processed gases (N2, O2 and CDA quality and efficiency improvement)
3. To hold regular meetings with facility to review the quality of processed gases discharge and gas emission issue
1. Responsible for ASIC physical implementation by using automatic place and route tools. The P&R processes including floorplanning, power plan synthesis and analysis, physical timing optimization, clock tree synthesis, routing, and post-routing optimizations.
2. Responsible for physical verification including DRC, LVS and ESD checking.
1. Responsible for the main technical contact window and
consultant of chip implementation from RTL-in/netlist-in to
tape out for ASIC customers
2. Responsible for ASIC project management and coordination among
internal supporting groups
3. Responsible for DFT implementation, including MBIST, Scan
insertion, IO level testing, JTAG and ATPG generation
4. Responsible for ASIC constraint validation, including
floorplan, timing, clock, package, power, and so on.
- Achieve the successful sales development and agreed targets;
- Identify new target customers/distributors and new sales opportunities in the
- Plan and organize sales activities, such as demo, solution presentations to find out customer needs and transform opportunities to orders;
- Build, maintain, broaden and strengthen good relationships with customers;
- Cooperate with service aftermarket team to provide good after sales service to customers and achieve customer satisfaction;
- Communicate with product team in obtaining product support;
- Provide all necessary information, training and support to key accounts and distributors;
- Cooperate with Finance department to improve the performance of receivables & overdues;
- Analyse and provide timely, accurate market information to management, such as pricing situations and status of competitive activities and products.