MICRON IN TAIWAN
Micron’s global footprint is designed to deliver comprehensive customer collaboration, support and quality around the world and throughout the product lifecycle. Taiwan plays a meaningful role in strengthening Micron’s position in leading-edge DRAM.
Micron’s Taiwan sites include sales and technical support in Taipei along with state-of-the-art fabrication facilities in Taichung and Taoyuan that together comprise the company’s DRAM Center of Perfection. The Center’s goal is to achieve the most efficient and effective technology transfer and manufacturing ramp by combining front- and back-end manufacturing, product engineering and technology development roles.
As an Equipment Shift Engineer, you will be responsible for overseeing the installation, modification, upgrade and maintenance of manufacturing equipment. Study equipment performance and reliability, and establish plan and solutions for equipment problems that affect the manufacturing process. Provide technical support to the manufacturing equipment repair. Define and record equipment maintenance schedules.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
Own and develop equipment maintenance procedures and schedules
1.Set up equipment maintenance guideline.
2.Establish and improve equipment repair system.
3. Management, improvement and cost reduction for machine parts.
4.Equipment repair and abnormal condition handling.
5.Enhance equipment capacity and performance.
6.New machine evaluation and import.
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience
- Related field of study
1 year experience in any of the following:
- Semiconductor experience
- Knowledge and understanding of SPC and its applications in the area and knowledge of semiconductor equipment and processes
- Experience with the specific area equipment and processes
- Knowledge of Fab processes and a basic understanding of probe and parameter functions
- Excellent verbal and written communication, good PC skills, and strong data collection skills
- Demonstrate dedicated problem solving, communicate openly, and take responsibility
- Demonstrate good team work skills, multi-tasking capabilities and being self-motivated
- Demonstrate the ability to solve problems to address root causes
- Show a strong focus on effective team dynamics
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
According to the "Employment Service Act", any position with salary lower than NTD$40,000, please refer to the salary information in the JD. Positions with a salary over NTD$40,000 may not be mentioned in the job description and will be discussed in interview.
待遇面議 上市上櫃 外商公司 員工9000人