The position is accountable for designing tooling and machine parts for automated equipment for Diode product lines.
1. To design tooling for production and parts for machine per supervisor's assignment
2. To diagnose and debugging of equipment
3. To supervise assembly and machine instatllation
4. To assist colleagues in experiment and debugging of automated equipment
5. To prepare paper work for parts procurement & engineering report
The position is accountable for assembling machine and machining machine parts for repeated in-house developed equipment for Diode Division volume expansion.
1. To assemble machine per instruction of responsible engineer
2. To machine or modify mechanical parts when required
3. To support engineer in diagnosing and debugging of equipment
4. To prepare paper work for equipment status/issues reports
1. Promote and sell high tech products (MEMS mirror chip, 3D camera module, LiDAR, laser projection HUD) for the potential overseas markets.
2. Aggressively deploy and evaluate potential customer initiative. Come out proposal according to potential / existing customer requirements & RFQ.
3. Develop positive relationships with customers, and be responsible to the customer offer and confirm the order details, and orders follow-up arrangements, communication and coordination.
4. Establish productive, mutually beneficial partnerships with highly-engaged partners.
5. Arrange for special assignment such as roadshow, customer visit, convention, exhibition etc. and be capable for business trip if necessary.
6. Carry out duties and works assigned by supervisor