Imec.engineering aims to enable entrepreneurs by realizing their idea for an innovative product from prototype to a market-launch. Imec.engineering creates custom hardware solutions and offers advanced electronic system development, prototyping and production services to startups, scale-ups and SME's from diverse industries, including imaging, IOT and medical devices and conformal structures. Focus is on solving those technological challenges for which it is not easy to find a solution or service in the market.
Imec is hiring a Market Research Manager (MRM) – working out of the imec Taiwan, Hsinchu office.
As a MRM you will take a leading role by researching and interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings. Research market conditions in specific verticals and regional, or international areas to determine potential sales of a imec.engineering technology platform or services. Gather information on target clients (startups, scale-ups, SME's and large corporations), dynamics of the changing landscape, competitors, benchmarks, and methods of marketing and promotion.
The MRM applies qualitative and quantitative techniques to interpret the data and produce
substantiated recommendations to imec's management. MRM will frequently present the findings and recommendations, and assist by developing high-quality prospect lists to support targeted marketing campaigns using a variety of resources and technology.
• Collect data on market place, investors, competitors and market dynamics and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
• Understand business objectives and design methods to discover prospective customers.
• Compile and analyze statistical data using online market research and traditional methods.
• Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
• Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ offerings, identify market trends, pricing, business models, sales and methods of operation.
• Remain fully informed on market trends and other technology progress.
• Work with the R&D team at imec to define system-level product requirements for prospects while providing advice on shaping collaboration opportunities.