The main responsibility of this position is to develop market opportunities and maintain existing customers to meet company growth and profitable operating targets.
1. Develop new prospects and sign profitable contract meeting Company expectations.
2. Secure and maintain existing 20 key accounts with high loyalty to Company.
3. Agree and achieve Company operating plan, which will enable the Company to set competitive and profitable prices.
4. Consolidate Company internal resources to deliver the difference and value-added service.
5. Work with cross function team to meet AP safety request on customer site operation.
6. Correctly and timely reflect the true market information to top management for decision making.
1. Confirm the customer's cylinder holding by formal written report which need be signed by customers.
2. Call customer which haven’t purchase from AP for more than three months, learn the reason and update the business information to sales engineer. Follow up the subsequent result, help sales win the business opportunity.
3. Implement cylinder deposit
4. Other sales related support
● Ability to review and improve process
1. Review and update current ISO document with bench mark against our customers as well as our China and Korea associates
2. Investigate and able to update the outdated ISO or process that bench marking our competitors and market practices
3. Achieves quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans; identifying and resolving problems; conducting audits; determining system improvements; implementing change.
4. Facilitate proactive solutions by collecting and analyzing quality data
● Electronics customers managing strategy
1. Ability to set the PCN strategy
2. Ability to manage customers’ continuous quality demand as their technology advancement stretch
3 .Best practice in the industry and ability to adopt and integrate into our system
4. Appraise customers’ requirements and make sure they are satisfied
5. Communicate with external quality assurance officers during on-site inspections
● Product quality assurance and qualifications
1. Ability to identify and proof read the analytical results
2. Ability to choose the right tools to ensure our products meeting the expectations
3. Ability to apply different quality tools to prepare document and upgrade our system
4. Develops quality assurance plans by identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures
● Other QA related managemenent issue
1. Production planning
Make the weekly production schedule based on demand and capacity.
Follow up and correct on the production schedule when have exceptions.
2. Order handling .
Receive and confirm customer orders, under consideration to capacity and materials.
Customer service: close contact with sales team by mail and phone.
Follow up on the delivery schedule.
3. Inventory control
Control the inventory quantity & turns based on lot size, safety stock.