The Brand Manager will manage the retail business for various international Accessories brands in Taiwan, covering their market presence, merchandising mix, and sales performance. The BM will attend retail buys and build merchandising strategies ensuring that sales and financial targets are achieved.
Working closely and building strong relationships with brand principles, the BM will play an important role in influencing the brands' development and presence across the region.
Brand in charge: Lesportsac & UGG
• Handles full spectrum of Human Resource functions, which includes recruitment and payroll
• Sourcing for passive candidates through various recruitment channels
• Handles monthly payroll computation, including the calculation and reporting for the mandatory social insurances and taxes to the Government for employees
• Plan, coordinate and execute talent management programs, including career planning, staff development, performance appraisal, succession planning, etc.
• Handles grievances and provides recommendations on employee’s related matters including exit interview, termination, counseling, demotion etc
• Assist in the development, implementation and improvement of Work Rules including employment terms, leave policies, confirmation, claim procedures etc.
• Maintain a favorable working relationship with all employees to promote a cooperative and harmonious working environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity, staff retention, and continuous improvement of the Company.
• Administrative duties such as preparation of employment contracts and any ad-hoc projects
• Any other ad-hoc duties as per assigned
This position is responsible for the daily accounting operation and book
keeping to support retail stores, including but not limited to the following tasks:
1. Oversee store and backend daily accounting operation.
2. Conduct P&L and cost analysis.
3. Prepare and process accounting record for revenue and expenses.
4. Perform and review VAT/income tax filing, liaise with local tax bureau to
fulfill tax obligation. Cooperate with external CPA to handle tax filing and
5. Support Company level projects & system improvement