1. Salary and benefits calculation, payment, and filing
2. Day-to-day bank operation and relationship maintenance
3. Understanding of local taxation
4. Communication with local CPA firm
5. Account receivables and payable management
1. Handling the Tech issues from customer
2. Supporting; Assist project on-site debugging; lab testing
3. Traveling is a must requirement
4. Produce product related documents, Solution base documents
5. Produce training; education materials delivering external training; education
6. Supporting Sales on customer technical requirements
7. Coordinating and participating product development and activities
1.Assesses compliance with established internal control procedures by examining records,reports,operating practices,and documentation.
2.Completes audit working papers by documenting audit test and findings.
3.Communicates audit findings by preparing a final report;discussing findings with auditees.
4.Examine and evaluate financial and information systems,recommending controls to ensure
5.Assist all divisions in conducting annual control of self-assessment and effectiveness of implementation.
1. Responsible for Advantech Brazil Embedded business.
2. Lead and opportunity generation.
3. Business development in IEM, Transportation and Telecom.
4. Recruit qualified partners within targeted industry
5. Design-in capability for new projects.
6. Short-term: travel-based (Taiwan/Brazil) ; Long-term: locate in Brazil.
1. Maintains the Company’s accounting records in accordance with legal, regulatory and general accepted accounting principles.
2. Plans, directs and controls the business planning process. Comprising: strategic reviews, budgets, rolling forecasts and monthly performance reporting. Support the Business achieve agreed financial and strategic targets.
3. Coordinate preparation of local company tax returns with third-party CPA.
4. Assure corporate income tax compliance to assure the accurate and timely completion of all corporate income tax returns taking full advantage of all favorable tax codes.
5. Establish and maintain systems and controls that verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the company's value.
6. Manage processes for financial forecasting, budgets and consolidation and reporting to the Company.
7. Interface with third-party CPA to support annual audit.
8. Design, implement, and maintain appropriate policies and processes to enable accurate and timely internal and external financial reporting compliant with Chile GAAP accounting standards, applicable tax laws and regulatory requirements.