• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer issues
• Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
• Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
• Update customer data and produce activity reports
• Walk customers through problem solving process
• Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
• Ensure proper recording, documentation and closure
• Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
• Preserve and grow your knowledge on products and systems
• Be responsible of the consistency between customer expectation and the solution features
• Customer satisfaction, Provide the best experience for a customer following Schneider Electric values.
• Team up with colleagues and pass on important information
• Take the extra mile to engage customers, colleagues and yourself
• Medium Voltage experienced Field Service Engineer (Transformers or RMU or Switchgear)
• Diploma in Automation or System Engineering
• At least 3 years of experience on field experience and commissioning of complex automation and power systems.
• Knowledge with PLC cofiguration (M340, Unity Pro)
• Experience in SCADA systems (Vijeo Citect, ClearSCADA)
• Knowledge in Solar electrical solution (inverters, array box, Transformers, protection devices, etc.)
• Knowledge in communications architectures (Star, Ring, RSTP, etc.)
• Knowledge in communication protocols (Modbus, TCP-IP, etc.)
• Good knowledge in IT topics – Hardware + Windows + Firewalls.
• Good understanding of – IIOT, Big data, SQL, Cloud Computing, SaaS
Languages: English (fluent), Mandarin
Hard work, high responsiveness, self-learning and flexibility will be some of your key assets to adapt and succeed in the fast changing and highly challenging business environment of the solar business.
Ownership, responsible, customer oriented and continuous improvement are essential characteristics for this position.