We are looking for Growth Marketing Specialist. This is a full-time, permanent position located in Taipei, Taiwan.
The position is passionate, goal-driven, organized and has well communication skills.
Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- To develop a marketing strategy for new products regarding go-to-market strategy, marketing positioning, target audience setting, and message.
- To work with product/engineering experts to understand product features and define unique selling points to create a great product/solution story for communication.
- To work with PMs and visual designers on creative development from creative brief/idea to marketing asset. Assets include sales enablement tools as well as the end-customer-facing promotional materials such as sales promotional materials, videos, web pages, web banners, press releases... And other online/offline marketing materials.
- To ideate, plan, and execute lead generation campaigns to help increase brand awareness and nurture curiosity leads through marketing and sales channels.
- Optimize existing digital channels (website, social media, YouTube, Amazon), also involves creating customer-facing content that is on-brand, relevant, and tailored to customers.
- To provide and collates data analysis and insights into marketing campaigns, and digital marketing campaigns to determine their effectiveness and impact, and provide performance benchmarks.