1. Retrieving and aggregating data set from the database through queries and other means.
2. Delivering reports and updates on a regular basis.
3. Building custom reports, analytics, and summaries from the data set as requested.
4. Exploring, identifying, and interpreting trends and patterns from the data set.
5. Recognizing anomalies from the data set.
6. Working with software engineers to implement frequently accessed reports, queries, or dashboards to the application.
7. Assisting other staff members in regards of fixing, adding, or removing data from the database.
1. Strong knowledge of database and SQL queries is a must.
2. Knowledge of spreadsheet application, especially on formulas, pivot table, and charting.
3. Knowledge of basic statistics and data analysis techniques.
4. Ability to understand user requirements and convert them into working queries and reports.
5. Strong interest in data science.
6. Strong integrity and work ethics.
7. Understanding of basic programming concepts.
8. English language skill, especially in writing, reading, and listening.
9. Knowledge of how to implement efficient database queries is a plus.