Product tracking、pricing 、 Enhancement and administration. This position collaborates with cross-functional teams including design, merchandising, planning, distribution center and logistics. A successful Production Assistant will be highly inquisitive, eager to learn, and capable of multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment.
-Responsible for the life cycle of product orders: initial set up, follow up on entry of order, communicating any changes, receipt of merchandise.
-Monitor third party vendors to ensure accuracy of shipping/receiving, B/L and invoicing.
-Follow-up with vendors/factories on all styles and communicate any changes or additional details
-Quality control all merchandise documents all comments and accurately maintains records.
- Research fashion magazines, competitor’s and websites, looks to stay current on emerging trends
- The Assistant Product Developer will communicate with vendor and internal department to facilitate a smooth production development process
-Rotation of stock and Inventory control.工作內容
" 產品管理、定價、產品優化與追蹤， 協調供應商與集團內各部門，包括從市場化的設計，銷售，規劃，產品上架，庫存管理與物流等，管理問題追蹤及解決 。
We are looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, quick learner who can fit into our company's spirit of innovation and growth. The candidate will have direct exposure to top members of the organization, and execute on all aspects of new and existing product lines under the MyGift® and MG Collection® brands – including sales forecast analysis, inventory procurement and planning, and development of new product launch strategies. There are also potential opportunities for special projects and key roles as we expand and explore new business areas.
The candidate should be comfortable with driving deadlines in a fast paced environment that is part of this dynamic, high-growth company. In addition, the candidate should possess excellent interpersonal communication skills critical to our international teaming.
To drive performance of your territory through face-to-face and multi-channel selling and to establish GSK as the customer’s key partner and advisor by making relevant recommendations supported by scientific knowledge which are aligned to the customer’s patient types and needs.
• Continuously builds knowledge of GSK multi-channel brand strategies and leverages that knowledge with customers in informing on prescribing behaviours
• Understands GSK and competitor’s brands features and benefits and applies knowledge effectively in their PFSS and multi-channel selling approach
• Builds a comprehensive disease and pathology knowledge and leverages it with customers to support decision making
• Has strong understanding of treatment guidelines and patient profiles and leverages them to build credibility with customers
• Uses multiple data sources to analyse and review territory performance dynamics (including competitor performance) identifying territory trends and opportunities for GSK
• Builds territory insights that capture opportunities and drive decision making, including the selection and prioritization of customer targets and the development of robust territory coverage call plans
• Develop, based on customer insights, multi-channel business plans with strategically aligned ASMART objectives, strategies and tactical activities that deliver business objectives
• Implements multi-channel business plans, uses KPIs to track performance and adjust plans where required
• Effectively engages with customers through GSK selling approach or multi-channel selling approach and is proficient in using appropriate multi-channel selling platforms aligned to customer preferences
• Actively prepares for, and executes the GSK selling approach uncovering opportunities, making recommendations aligned to patient and customer needs, addressing objections and effectively closing
• Regularly measures sales call performance and seeks Line Manager feedback to continuously improve
• Builds collaborative internal and external relationships that enhance the customer journey, channels customer feedback into the wider organisation and proactively delivers efficient and effective sales administration
In all areas, demonstrate understanding of and compliance with laws, codes of conduct, policies and frameworks in which GSK operates and live our vision, values and expectations