1.電商市場分析。 2.定價及損益評估。 3.行銷/銷售策略擬定與執行。 4.日銷售量/周銷售量/月銷售量追蹤及評估檢討。 5. 庫存管理及電商平台操作。 6. 售後服務/客服。
1.電商市場分析。 2.定價及損益評估。 3.行銷/銷售策略擬定與執行。 4.日銷售量/周銷售量/月銷售量追蹤及評估檢討。 5. 庫存管理及電商平台操作。 6. 售後服務/客服。
1. 電商市場分析。 2. 定價及損益評估。 3. 行銷/銷售策略擬定與執行。 4. 日銷售量/周銷售量/月銷售量追蹤及評估檢討。 5. 庫存管理及電商平台操作。 6. 售後服務/客服。 7. 需具備國立或國外知名大學以上學歷尤佳並優先通知。
Job Description： 1. Be in charge of regional office Finance & Accounting and HR functions in Germany. Prepare timely and detailed reports for the requirements of operational needs and statutory report. 2. Assist in planning financial structure and operations of PE region. 3. Fulfill the group requirements and schedule of consolidated financial report and quarterly audit for European companies. 4. Collaborate with Taiwan headquarter for the implementation of global accounting, operation, and management policies and IT systems. 5. Coordinate all financial reporting functions for all entities within the region to fulfill the requirements of Taiwan headquarter. These functions may include accounting & bookkeeping, financial reporting, tax planning and specific business and finance analysis activities. 6. Extend support in finance area for subsidiary Controllers. Business trip is required depending on the needs of operation and management. 7. Optimize finance & accounting management, finance and business analysis and reporting to support Regional Head and Taiwan headquarter on regional business, operation and financial decisions. 8. Monitor and ensure that regional financial statements and internal control operations are accurate, complete and in accordance with the regulation of statutory report and local taxes corporate policies and industry practices. 9. Assist PE Region in finance & accounting projects. 10. Other tasks assigned by regional head and Taiwan headquarter. Qualification： 。Honesty and integrity. 。Major in Accounting or Finance, and proven experience as director of finance or similar role. 。In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, tax and best practices
1.輸入、處理並追蹤客戶訂單，並將訂單資料存檔備份。 2.保持與客戶間之聯繫，回覆e-mail，並確認交貨期。 3.提供出貨文件，協助業務人員控管出貨，並處理進出口事宜。 4.定期提供業務銷售狀況報表，以供業務人員或主管參考。 5.協助業務人員處理銷售業務相關之公司內部行政作業。
1. Provide support to customers with products and sales services, respond to customer needs immediately and provide professional responses. 2. Actively develop new business partners and cooperate with the implementation of customer data filing. 3. Take the initiative to care for customers and actively improve customer satisfaction and maintain the relationship with customers. Obtain market information and improve cooperation with customers. 4. Provide regional / country market data analysis, customer data statistics and analysis. Provide sales plans and strategies 5. Achieve the assigned sales target. 6. Complete other tasks assigned by supervisor. ※The company's business is distributed and sold according to regional planning 【Additional qualifications】: ● In addition to being proficient in English, proficiency in another foreign language such as Spanish or German is required. ● Very familiar with European customs and culture ● Basic understanding of car modification. ● Those who have engaged in exhaust systems sales, automobile industry or related auto parts manufacturers are preferred ● Passionate about the automotive boutique industry. ● Passionate about car modification. 1. 提供客戶產品諮詢及銷售服務，即時回應客戶需求及提供專業性回覆 2. 積極開發客源並配合執行客戶資料建檔及維護 3. 主動關懷客戶並積極提升客戶滿意度、忠誠度維繫. 藉此獲得市場資訊與提升店家配合度 4. 區域性國家/市場資料分析, 客戶資料統計與分析. 提供銷售計畫與策略 5. 業績目標達成 6. 其他主管交辦事項 ※本公司業務以區域性規畫分配銷售 【加分項目如下】 : ● 除精通英語外, 精通第二外語如: 西班牙文、德文 ● 對歐洲民情非常熟悉 ● 對汽車改裝有基礎的瞭解 ● 從事過排氣管銷售、汽車業務或是相關汽車零件生產製造者佳 ● 對汽車精品產業有熱情 ● 熱愛汽車改裝
1. Providing Technical support to our customers via our service system, (創造優質售後服務體驗) 2. Providing excellent customer support in the broadest sense of the word, for example: Advising customers with the purchase of products, whether or not via our own web shop (B2C) or (Technical) support for our professional installers and end customers; 3. Participating in multiple type of projects (we always have challenges). 4. Achieving and maintaining service level targets; 5. Escalating repairs to local workshops; 6. Handling escalations which are customer generated; 7. Contributing to overall Customer Care team performance, including support and assistance of other team members at local or non-local offices; 8. Processing accessory/product requests; 9. Building up the service case sharing database and editing the FAQ.
1. 市場開發、完成公司設定之業績目標 2. 既有客戶定期拜訪、關係維護 3. 客戶需求處理（技術需求、樣品評估、設備規格確認、報價、合約制定） 4. 展覽、其他行銷工作執行 5. 客訴處理及障排協助 6. 帳款跟催、收款 7. 主管交辦事宜 8. 社群行銷管理
▲ What will you do in this role? As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you will support and execute the regional strategy. Through outbound prospecting efforts via social, email and cold calling efforts, you generate interest at potential new customers which results demos for account executives supporting towards revenue growth and expanding Splashtop’s footprint. Your role is to lay the foundation for Splashtop sales by engaging with prospects to helping them understand the value we bring to their organization by sharing industry specific demonstrated business outcomes with the goal of moving them into the sales process. In this role, you are Splashtop’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team but the company as a whole. The key responsibilities of this role will require you to: [ Generate new business pipeline ] - Creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists with Account Executives. - Create new business opportunities by scheduling demos for the account executives through effective outbound efforts which is through cold calling, email and social platforms. - Enthusiastically working on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner. - Successfully and accurately answering prospect questions and providing appropriate additional information to the Account Executives. [ Understanding of products and customers ] - Become familiar with Splashtop's core products and be able to describe product details to gauge the best-fit solution. - Understanding potential customers’ use case and advising them on how Splashtop products can help them in their environment. [ Managing sales activities ] - Logging of all activities and summaries of prospect interactions into salesforce. - Actively manage sales channels by tracking and following up on opportunities scheduled to drive to customer commitment and achieve and exceed targets. - Working closely with the Marketing and Communication department in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity. - Actively drive sales to develop new opportunities within your assigned territory and collaborate with other sales & marketing teams to ensure growth attainment. - Forecast, track and report on key account metrics, designing and implementing innovative solutions to improve specific results. ▲ Who you are? - 1-2 years of customer-facing work experience (Sales and/or SaaS experience is a +) - Proven prospecting and social selling skills (cold calling, email, social) - Excellent written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to build professional rapport quickly by phone with all levels of stakeholders - You must be competitive, self-motivated, and have the desire for rapid career advancement - Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level in the mid-market sized organizations - Excellent organizational and time management skills - Strong interest in a sales career with friendly and helpful attitude - A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment - Experience in selling IT solutions is a big advantage To be an A player at Splashtop you need to embody the following attributes: - Customer-centric mindset. Everything we do is to support our prospects and customers to the best of our ability. We go above and beyond to deliver them the best quality of service possible. - Result-oriented. We are relentless in the pursuit of our goals. We are goal-oriented and experiment in a measured way to learn through experience. We are committed to continuous, iterative improvement for our customers and ourselves. - Entrepreneurial spirit.
1.Influencer approach 2.On Line Store operation 3.Other on-line marketing
Who we are CYBAVO is a blockchain security solution provider that helps institutions secure digital assets. On the blockchain, where loss of data means real loss of value, organizations need a comprehensive solution to manage and protect the most crucial part of the puzzle– their private keys. This is exactly what CYBAVO offers: a platform that delivers advanced tools and features to help developers, crypto exchanges, or TradFi institutions harness the power of blockchain technology, and build on Web3 in a reliable, secure manner. CYBAVO is looking for an experienced Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team. The SDR role requires a driven and organized professional who enjoys working with prospective customers and bringing in sales leads. The main responsibilities will include qualifying inbound leads and using outbound communication to generate new sales opportunities. The right candidate for the role will be an energetic team player that can collaborate closely with our sales and marketing teams, work in an exciting fast-changing industry, build successful outbound campaigns, and proactively drive overall sales performance. What you will be doing - Source and qualify outbound leads to pass on to the sales team. - Qualify inbound leads to pass high-quality prospects to the sales team. - Discover prospect’s needs and suggest the appropriate products/solutions for the sales team to have follow-up conversations on. - Respond to customer inquiries and help with qualifying and scheduling sales meetings. - Encourage attendance at events, conferences, and webinars. - Utilize SalesForce, LinkedIn, cold calling, email, and social selling techniques to generate new sales opportunities. - Continuously help the sales team to implement, improve, and optimize processes. What you should have - 2+ years of experience in any sales capacity, preferably at an enterprise software company. - Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (cold calling, outbound email campaigns, etc.). - Experience working with a CRM (e.g. Hubspot, SalesForce). - A basic understanding of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology. - For EMEA: English and French or German at a professional working level. - For APAC: English at a professional working level. We also prefer but don’t require - Able to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment - Detail-oriented, self-motivated, proactive, and results-oriented - Able to develop effective working relationships with peers, sales team, and across organizational lines. - An excellent interpersonal and professional communicator - both verbal and written - Detail-oriented and organized. *Working location: APAC: Taipei EMEA: Europe
▲ About Splashtop: Splashtop is a SaaS company offering industry-leading remote access / support services, one-to-many video conferencing, and mobile mirroring apps. Our product range covers multiple platforms (Windows, macOS, iOS, Android) and is highly regarded in the IT and education community (see: www.splashtop.com and www.mirroring360.com, or look for Splashtop in App Store / Google Play). Currently, we would like to find a German-speaking customer service representative whose main task is to assist customers in solving a broad range of technical and market-related topics, and to improve customer satisfaction for their success. ▲ What will you do in this role? 1. Communicate with customers and recommend them for the right Splashtop service. 2. Collect/track customer feedback and provide timely solutions. 3. Analyze reported technical issues, and co-work with internal developers to remedy problems. 4. Use internal ticket systems to answer email questions. 5. Use text chat system and phone calls to answer users' questions. 6. Provide suggestions for product improvement. 7. Be able to adapt to flexible work schedules, including weekends and national holidays. - Foreign residents are welcomed!
BenQ明基電通，為全球消費性電子品牌領導者，在全球130+國家有通路，30+國家設有分公司。此實習除了數位行銷領域, 也能學習到公關技能。歡迎英/德/西語相關語言系所、對社群/電商行銷客服及數據分析有興趣的大學在學同學參與實習（大三學生可長期配合優先），累積品牌數位社群行銷服務的實戰經驗！ 工作內容: 1. 社群聆聽：蒐集、分析並整理全球客戶對BenQ產品&服務的回饋，優化未來產品/廣宣/客服流程。 2. 市場分析：分析品牌聲量，市場趨勢與搜尋常用關鍵字，為行銷/客服部門提供優化文案，策略與SEO的資訊與素材。 3. 社群（論壇／電商）客戶互動＆社群經營：能以英文與國外社群互動，回答客戶產品相關問題，產製社群文案，提升BenQ品牌社群＆電商平台好感度及好口碑。 4. 協助執行B2C專案：競品/市場分析與客戶洞察。 5. 處理主管交辦事項。
1.國外案件專案管理作業: 案件時程掌控 / 執行發包作業 / 國外供應商溝通需求、議價 2.國外供應商溝通詢價 3.設計及施工圖面確認檢核 4.國外案件監工執行: 現場監督施工進度(視案件需求不定期出差) 5.資料蒐集整合/文書作業/相關線上申請作業 6.配合案件需求，必要時會有時差作業 7. 其他主管交辦事項
BenQ明基電通，為全球消費性電子品牌領導者，在全球130+國家有通路，30+國家設有分公司，歡迎德語能力良好、對數位行銷有興趣的在同學參與實習，體驗品牌數位服務優化的策略！ 工作內容- On line pre-sale service: 1. 電商管理，透過即時通訊工具的操作，與消費者進行互動。 2. 將特殊的客戶問題內容，反應給相關部門如行銷、產品團隊處理。 3. 產品知識的建立與分享。 4. 協助數據蒐集及維護整理。 5. 其他專案支援.
1. Identifying prospects and market opportunities 2. Developing prospects through cold-calling, LinkedIn, visits, networking, tradeshows, etc. Cultivating and maintaining solid relationships with customers 3. Win customers and achieve revenue targets. 4. Other related or assigned tasks
具顯示器相關產業經歷之HRBP夥伴 熟歐洲勞資糾紛處理及擅長管理兼職人員。 1.可出差歐洲地區。 2.熟悉顯示器相關行業。 3.英文精通。 4.具相關工作經歷至少5年以上。
大夜班工作，每月夜班加給新台幣10000元。 1. 電商市場分析。 2. 定價及損益評估。 3. 行銷/銷售策略擬定與執行。 4. 日銷售量/周銷售量/月銷售量追蹤及評估檢討。 5. 庫存管理及電商平台操作。 6. 售後服務/客服。 7. 非國外知名大學或台灣國立大學以上學歷畢業，不會錄取，請勿投遞履歷表
【工作內容】 1.查詢國外展覽大會規定與大會聯繫。 2.採購、議價、發包等相關作業。 3.與國外廠商溝通工程問題及資料核對。 4.處理各項專案，控管進度、流程及成本。 5.追蹤業務訂單文件.核對設計圖檔資料。 6.國外展場出差監工。 7.負責差旅作業。 8.檔案管理建檔及管理。 9.主管交辦工作。 【資格條件】 1.語文條件：英文、德文。 2.具國貿工作或採購行政業務相關經驗3年以上。 3.臨場反應、應變能力佳。 4.積極開朗、穩定性高、抗壓性強。 5.具責任感、謹慎細心。 6.能配合加班者。 7.獨立思考、追求事半功倍、有問題勇於求教。 8.喜變動中的工作環境及工作模式、樂於持續性學習新知。