- 年薪 150~200 萬元
1. Understand overall project objectives, stakeholder's expectation and commitments to the TANFB
2. Plan and establish project management mechanism, e.g. guidelines, policies, processes, and document standards. Coaching and follow up the compliance.
3. Managing routine project functions, including schedule management, resources management, issue management, change request management, document management, quality management, risk management, coordination and communication.
4. Coordinate and communication with functional managers to ensure project objective, activities and all the deliverable can be met.
1. Schedule Management: responsible for developing, monitoring, and revising the overall program plan and working together with project managers to develop/ revise their project plans.
2. Coordination and Communication: responsible for setting up the communication channel/ meetings for carious parties, determine the level of information can be shared for various group, and responsible for prepare the official status reports for communication
3. Issue Management: responsible for setting up issue reporting mechanism, monitoring issue resolution status, and facilitating program-level issue resolution.
4. Change Request Management: responsible for managing program scope, setting up “recruitment frozen” day, managing change requests and system configuration.
5. Document Management: responsible for setting up the document control & filling system, processes, and standards for internal & TANFB use, and monitoring the execution.
6. Risk Management: responsible for identifying, evaluating, proposing mitigation actions for program-level risks.