1. Develop and execute hiring and training process for the assigned Service Account, and levels from temporary staffing to executive professionals.
2. Provide day-to-day HR guidance and tools to management including coaching, mentoring, career development, disciplinary actions process etc.
3. Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and enhance employee engagement and retention.
4. Possess the ability to build rapport, establish trust and credibility, and provide winning solutions across all levels of employees.
5. Able to work with departments, managers and individual employees through advice, counseling, facilitated conversations, mediation, and referral.
-Provides expertise in manufacturing processes for Electrical Parts(Cable & Harness, PCBA, Power box etc.)
-Provides manufacturing inputs to design engineers for electrical components
Ensures suppliers' manufacturing processes are in place to produce reliable products in a repeatable manner; develops and audits quality control systems.
-Conducts supplier process audits and drive closures of improvement actions.
-Manages suppliers and analytical labs to perform failure analyses of parts failed in the field.
-Coordinates development activities with suppliers and product groups in developing products to meet product groups' needs.
-Conducts supplier assessments (with emphasis on manufacturing capabilities and quality management systems) of new and existing suppliers.
■ Key Responsibilities
1. Conduct presentations of CIM solution to customers describing Products & solutions.
2. Conduct implementation service delivery resulting in satisfied customers.
3. Organize project phases concerning all of project lifecycle (requirement collection, specification, development and testing, delivery and sign-off).
4. Determine solutions for customer requirements through the application of MES & EAP. This includes analyzing and understanding customer manufacturing issues and requirements, understanding the customer environment and documenting its processes and procedures, mapping the processes and procedures on CIM components and interfacing with software engineers on MES application functionality and operation. It also includes determining the requirements for functionality required beyond the standard product offering.
5. Participate in documentation reviews as appropriate.
6. Participate in on-going training to customers for sales and marketing issues.
7. Keep up-to-date on new technologies and new products by attending classes, seminars, conferences, and/or presentations.
8. Meet department and/or company quality standards.
Responsibility and job description:
-Responsible for pre-sale and/or post-sale support of company products/systems.
-Provides technical support in sales presentations, product demonstrations and installation and maintenance of company products to ensure that the system is functioning according to specifications.
-Provides answers to customer inquiries concerning system software and applications.
1. New supplier accessment and qualificaiton
2. Rounting supplier audits to drive process standardization and continuous improvement
3. IQC management and operator training
4. Root cause analysis and resolve problems for material relate issue
5. Initicative project for IQC and material relative.