1. Primarily responsible for customer service activities associated with modifying, troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing of highly complex capital equipment at customer sites and trade shows. Represents the company to the customer and assumes accountability for customer satisfaction with service.
2. Assures operational quality of system equipment. Coordinates actions with customers to minimize down time.
3. Evaluates, analyzes, diagnoses and troubleshoots technical equipment problems via telephone or at customer site. Ensures equipment enhances customer production. Repairs and modifies equipment at customer facility.
4. Provides guidance and technical assistance to Installation Engineer on installations at customer sites or on installing/dismantling demonstration machines.
1. Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
2. Update financial data in ERP to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
3. Prework by excel for Financial analysis
4. Assist accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
5. Assist with CPA audit
6. Assist with other accounting projects
7. Ad hoc project assignment
(1) Operate production process, chemical removal, neutralization, and trans-filling affairs to reach predicted progress of production.
(2) Perform regular equipment maintenance.
(3) Perform packaging products and data check up.
• Education: College degree or above is preferable
• Essential: Basic chemical knowledge
(1) Majoring in natural science and engineering
(2) Careful and circumspect character is suitable
Engineering based with basic chemical characteristic knowledge is better
• Knowledge and Skills:
(1) Critical: Basic knowledge and common sense in chemistry
(2) Essential: Experience in equipment maintenance and troubleshooting is better
(3) Desirable: Basic computer knowledge and English reading capability is required
1. Provide safety training to section staff.
2. Production WI, SOP & MOC create, maintain & revise.
3. Manufacturing process control, including safety training & review for colleagues, cause finding, stable production output plan & control, quality control of IPQC & process SPC maintenance.
4. Incoming raw material inventory control and feedback to SCM.
5. Containers management for products.
6. Equipment maintenance plan and control.
7. Employee job training plan & coaching
8. Process data and SPC monitor, and report to manager.
9. Communication and coordination the tasks with staff and internal departments.
1.Perform month-end closing activities and payroll related accounting.
2.Prepare & submit Group financial packages, including account detail and variance analysis.
3.Coordinate, prepare and review reports requested by internal and external auditors.
4.Review income tax return & statutory reports.
5.Join annual operative budgeting process.
6.Assist management to provide business solutions that comply with group accounting guidelines and meet business objectives
7.Ad hoc global/local project assignment.
1.Highly self-motivated, self starter
2.Work independently and be detailed oriented
3.Be able to work in a fast-paced environment
4.Great working attitude, team player
5.Forward looking thinker who can articulate the need for and implement process improvements
6.Familiar with SAP, Excel, Word and Power Point
7.Good command of English is a must
To perform tooling operation, in order to smoothly port in customer design db,
and achieve the goal of first time pilot success.
Project coordination. Customer interfacing, and cross department coordination.
To achieve seamless communication.
To manage conf. call meetings and customer visits with professional skill, in
order to enhance project success and customer confidence level.
To perform project management by documenting report, summary, meeting minutes,
and allow management team to capture the project status easily.
To maintain customer relation through active interaction, in order to achieve
customer satisfaction and information gathering.