E-commerce and Digital Marketing Senior Executive/ Supervisor will be responsible for the digital marketing strategies and branded campaigns for 6IXTY8IGHT in Taiwan including online & offline channels, with primary focus on digital marketing plans, e-commerce marketing and leading all social media platforms.
The position will report to Marketing Director and work closely with various teams including Operation, E-Commerce, Design, IT team, to devise and execute strategies to achieve business objectives and customer acquisition growth.
• Build and plan short-term brand strategy including both online and offline.
Integrated planning for seasonal marketing campaigns, including digital media
placement, to deliver local relevant digital experiences.
• Follow HQ guideline to conduct digital campaign operation and submit plan
and post report to HQ. Also, Co-work with media agency to optimize all digital
• Develop and manage social media accounts and content (including website,
LINE, and FB) and set social content/KOL strategy, ensure local relevancy and
amplify local big moments.
• Link and solidify all digital touchpoints (incl. paid AD, SEM, Social Media
platform, WOM), as well as monitor media performance and consolidate data all
• Conduct brand LINE official account, incl. product launch push/ optimize
performance / followers acquisition/ improve followers retained rate / utilize
new tech to improve engagement / submit monthly calendar to regional team)
• Ecommerce digital marketing strategy and implementation to elevate brand
presentations and a connected consumer journey. Co-work with E-commence
team for traffic acquisition and driving conversion.
• Work on CRM program to integrate and analysis digital data to gain insight of
customer segmentation and behavior.
• Monitor and document all marketing & communication activities and
coordinate preparation of weekly & monthly summary document.
Skills and Requirements
• Demonstrated experience in marketing, e-commerce and event activities.
• Experience of operating Yahoo!, MOMO, PChome , Shopee and other major e-
commerce platforms is a plus.
• Independent, Well organized, curious, willing to learn and Excellent
• Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, and MS Word, and preferable knowledge in
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, Mandarin and English.
• Passionate and positive personality, can withstand pressure.
• Extremely organized and able to adhere to project timelines.
待遇面議 員工70人 距捷運忠孝敦化站30公尺