What you will do
• Initiate / drive improvements to obtain effective and efficient supply chain processes
• Represent the business in supply chain management projects with relation to systems and processes as defined in the agreed SCM roadmap or by local management.
• Provide consultancy to end users and (higher) management on complex supply chain topics
• Translate business requirements into procedures, processes or functional system specifications and put them forward through the change control and implementation process
• Ensure a continuous service of operational systems and other associated applications
• Provide support on “how-to” questions and ad hoc activities that enable end users to execute their function
• Train the user community to operate and optimize the use of the processes, procedures and supporting systems
• Drive and support system related projects and improvements
• For Planner experience candidate, h/she must have project leading experience.
What you will need
• Bachelor/master degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Logistics or equivalent qualification
• 5 years of experience in a business environment
• APICS CPIM/CIRM (preferred)
• Project management methodology / PMI IPMA-D /PMP/ PRINCEII (preferred)
• Fluency in English
• Prefer experience with ERP and/or planning systems (such as SAP (MM/PP/SD) and i2)
• Ability to learn and grasp system concepts, functionality and business processes
• 2 – 4 years of proven results in Supply Chain-/Business Planning, IT, and/or S&P roles
• Deep knowledge of Advanced Planning and Supply Chain concepts
• Experience in Semiconductor industry, outstanding Supply Chain network and business understanding
• Strong analytical and communication skills
• Practical experience in driving continuous improvement and applying lean methodologies
• Ability to work in cross-functional, virtual and international teams
About the Team
When you join our company, you join our team. As part of TeamNexperia, you are part of a global network of colleagues who support you and challenge you to grow. TeamNexperia works together to get things done efficiently, with energy and passion, encouragement and collaboration. We listen to each other, and we work with our customers, partners and local communities to meet the ever-increasing expectations we constantly push the boundaries. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to achieve world-class results. At the heart of this success, we are more than 11,000 individuals, working as one—TeamNexperia.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.