This role will execute digital marketing campaigns that scale, implement best practices, utilize new tools and platforms to foster better customer experiences, and make continuous improvements based on data and insight. This role will influence marketing programs with strategic thought leadership and technical solutions to ensure campaign goals are met. The ideal candidate for this role will take an analytical approach to problem solving and have a proven track record of building and executing strategic lead generation campaigns that drive new customer acquisition and generate pipeline.
● Use marketing automation tools to drive lead generation and engagement campaigns.
● Develop and analyze digital channel performance metrics to drive future marketing decisions and optimize lead acquisition and activation strategy.
● Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
● Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
● Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies. Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
● Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
● Collaborate with the multiple roles including Sales, Marketing, Analyst, Engineer to identify & implement further opportunities & new features for our MarTech solutions.
● Maintain consistent brand messaging throughout all platforms
● Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
● Designs, builds, and maintains our social media presence.
Requirements and skills
● Great problem solving and communication skills.
● Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
● Proven working experience in digital marketing.
● Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
● Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
● Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
● Solid knowledge of website analytics tools. (e.g., Google Analytics, GA4, Firebase, Mixpanel etc.)
● Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
● Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
● Experience working with a content management system.
待遇面議 員工130人 距捷運市政府站80公尺