• Understand the business strategy and brand values and ensure that all local marketing activity is consistent with that strategy and those values.
• Coordinate production of all communication materials to meet launch deadlines by liaising with internal stakeholders and external suppliers.
• Provide accurate and timely marketing, PR, and administrative support to the Manager on a daily basis.
• Responsible for executing all digital-related items, e.g. sending out eDMs, website maintenance, coordinate with MKT agencies on various projects, customer database maintenance, and segmentation.
• Consolidation of monthly marketing reports.
• Responsible to keep the materials and information up to the date and ensure it is reflected on all required channels.
• Assist in maintaining marketing budget and keep track of all expenses for marketing activities to ensure cost-effectiveness.
• Work with the agency for full communication orchestration.
• Assist in replying to general customer complaints and inquiries on marketing-related matters.
• B2B / B2B2C Marketing & Support.
• Support BD, channels and partners with enablement material to reach their
end customers effectively.
• Lead event planning and represent company with organizations and clients.
• Manage vendors and partners in marketing-related projects as needed.