待遇：7萬~10.5萬 * 14個月
職缺：Python Developer 1人
Join us in building the best e-commerce SaaS platform to revolutionize how retailers engage with shoppers for post-purchase activities. Linc is looking for Software Developers who are passionate about their craft, who thrive on challenge and who believe in success through collaboration – people who would complement our existing team of world class developers! We offer a fun, dynamic and result-driven environment. If scale and complexity in a high growth startup excites you, Linc is the right place to be.
You should be experienced, diligent, and passionate, ready to join the team to help us build and run our innovative and business-changing SaaS-based applications at the highest level of quality. You will be a solid contributor in the team, owner of major components, and an indispensable teammate to other software developers.
* Build and maintain Linc’s SaaS application platform at the highest level of quality, service and availability
* Design and implement new functionality and product enhancements
* Participate in all phases of software development from planning, designing, implementation, testing, deployment, to day-to-day operation
* Collaborate across entire product team to contribute to the analysis of functional requirements and overall system architecture
* Document and communicate designs and interfaces for use by other engineers
* Work and communicate with Sunnyvale colleagues closely across continents and timezones
* 3+ years of experience in designing and developing large scale web applications
* Proficient in Python programming language
* Familiar with SQL relational database, Linux server environment and Git
* Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
* Fluent verbal and written English skills
* Silicon Valley company working experience (either in US or Taiwan)
* AWS cloud experience
* e-Commerce platform development experience
1. Applicants are required to finish a Python coding test at home first.
2. We are not going to hire foreigners at this stage due to visa processing issue.