Vyond | Director - Product Management
About the company
At Vyond, our mission is to put the power of video in the hands of everyone. Vyond allows people of all skill levels in all industries and job roles to create dynamic and powerful media. With features that go beyond moving text and images, you can build character-driven stories or compelling data visualizations that engage audiences and deliver results.
Founded as GoAnimate in 2007, Vyond has helped Global 2000 organizations, small businesses, and individuals produce more than 30 million videos.
With offices in Silicon Valley, Hong Kong, and Taiwan, Vyond employs a team of people whose creativity extends well beyond our office walls. We are passionate about the power of video and how it makes the static dynamic and transforms the mundane into the captivating.
The Product Management Director supervises product management activities for the entire Vyond platform, collaborating closely with functions involved in product development, as well as business stakeholders and customers to optimize for value delivery to the business and to customers while minimizing development resources. The Product Management Director plays a key role in sustaining a customer-centric innovative culture focused on delivering measurable value.
- Manage a team of Product Managers (6 product managers at the time of hire).
Interview, hire and oversee training of product managers.
- Supervise product management capacity allocation and priorities
- Perform regular performance reviews, set goals and grow team members
- Oversee the overall product development lifecycle from concept to launch for the entire product and according to product roadmap and company strategy
- Establish metrics to measure effectiveness, prioritize opportunities and drive improvements.
- Own and collaborate with other team leads to develop and maintain product roadmap.
- Collaborate closely with team leads in APAC from animation, data, design, and engineering to optimize processes, and create an effective cross-functional practice.
- Collaborate closely with leads in the US from Customer Success, Marketing, Sales etc. to ensure shared understanding of the product and prioritize customer/business needs
- Work closely with the Head of Product and User Experience to develop the product vision, identify strategic opportunities and translate those to a Product Roadmap
- Maintain product and market knowledge. Share market trends with the product development teams.
- As required, can lead cross-functional teams to realize product concepts and clearly communicate the product roadmap to and bring those items to market. Work with customers and internally to define and refine product requirements.
- Act as product evangelist both internally and externally.
- Develop and manage relationships with customers. Collaborate closely with the design, business development, customer success, sales and marketing teams to collect feedback and insights on an ongoing basis, as well as for specific initiatives.
- Computer Science or Business Degree
- 5-10 years experience in product management or a leadership role in Agile Product Development teams
- Relevant experience directly managing and training a team
- Extensive knowledge of agile methodologies, and managing digital product development projects
- Experience with SaaS products and cloud-based authoring tools a plus
- Experience with and passion for video and storytelling a plus
- Excellent oral and written English a must
月薪220,000元以上 員工120人 遠端工作