1. Responsible for completion of process support and installation of Lam equipment at customer sites. This includes evaluation and documentation of process outputs of hardware modifications/upgrades to existing systems.
2.Setup and complete experiments, collect data and generate reports for both internal and external distribution. Will develop new processes for new applications at customer sites on existing Lam equipment.
3.Initiates escalations, quality investigations and PRs. Developing relationship with process engineers in other regions, especially those running like applications.
4. Performs application related Project Management, which includes
-Plan, conduct and technically direct moderately complex projects.
- Define problems and objectives, develop approach, analyze results and provide recommendation for new and existing Lam equipment.
5.Work with senior engineers and customers to understand customer technology roadmaps, process flow, inflection points, requirements and business issues/ challenges.
6. Design and complete DOE evaluations to characterize process window for new installations or Lam recommended field hardware modifications/ upgrades.
6. Develop new processes for small variants to existing customer applications.
7. Present technical and marketing materials to a high standard.
8. Any other duties as assigned by the immediate supervisor.
1. Develop good customer relations during start-up and trouble-shooting; Work closely with customer to understand customer issues and demands
2.Professionally represent the company to the customer. 3.Utilize knowledge of company’s product lines and services to keep existing / potential customers informed when new/additional needs are identified.
4. Can support process projects and manage customer and product group to drive to closure
1. Provide technical instruction and mentoring for Engineer levels 1 and 2.