About the role
The Sales Development Associate (Japanese, AiDeal) is responsible for sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails for Japan AiDeal team. The role will be assisting our Japan market from Taiwan and required a high level of proficiency in Japanese.
Task of the role
1. Executing prospect attack campaigns (e.g. cold-calling, email, social media...etc.) to target white space opportunities to generate net new clients.
2. Partner with our experienced Business Development and Enterprise Solutions Sales to help qualify the opportunities (inbound and outbound) fill their pipeline and closure.
3. Maintain active engagement with new and existing leads through creative follow up communications designed to increase customer interest in Appier product suites.
4. Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
5. Conduct in-depth market research to expand and manage the database of prospects within assigned territory to inform attacking strategy.
6. Using tools and technologies to improve process efficiency and periodically reviewing and updating our customer relationship management (CRM) system, Salesforce.
待遇面議 員工500人 距捷運象山站190公尺