What you will do
• Proactively find and address opportunities for improvement within CSC/SCM and support the growth and professional maturity of the CSC organization
• Provide the ability of project management leadership and expertise in CSC.
• Drives collaboration within the CSC and SCM to develop action plans and implement to successful conclusion, maximize effectiveness and efficiency in CSC.
• Ability to lead other cross-functional initiatives (either strategic and/or operational) which relate to CSC for standard work, policy & procedure and Audit relates.
• Broad knowledge of company profile, functions, marketing and/or customer service indicator (KPI), standard work, process and procedure.
• Good at data analysis, interpret results and regular reporting needs are met.
What you will need
• Bachelor’s degree is required; Master’s degree preferred.
• Minimum 10 years relevant work experience, including 2 years of project management experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both of English and Chinese,
• Good interpersonal skills, cooperative and communicative attitude with different level stakeholders.
• High motivation for driving efficiency win.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential.
• Strong skills with Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
About the team
When you join our company, you join our team. TeamNexperia, an 11,000+ strong international network that both supports and challenges you to grow. We listen to each other and work together with enthusiasm, energy and encouragement to get things done efficiently. Constantly pushing the boundaries, we collaborate with our customers, partners and local communities to meet ever-increasing expectations regardless of the challenges we face. Priding ourselves on going the extra mile to achieve world-class results. And valuing the passion, professionalism and perseverance each one of us brings, to make Nexperia the Efficiency Company.
Talent acquisition based on Nexperia vacancies is not appreciated. Nexperia job adverts are Nexperia copyright © material and the word Nexperia® is a registered trademark.
Nexperia is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.