1. Primary responsibilities will include collaborating with several teams and individuals consisting of
Mechanical engineering, Electrical Engineers, Software Developers, and DQE … etc
to manage a project from an engineering concept to mass production.
2. Would have to work very closely with operations, marketing, manufacturing, engineering,
and business development on a daily basis to drive all open items to closure.
3. Will also require the development of partnerships with internal and external organizations to ensure
that products are well positioned and delivering a superior customer experience.
Specific tasks include tracking product definition, project cost management,
schedule development, and risk management.
4. In addition to specific project management, this position will also coordinate technological research
from different groups in meeting market trends.
5. This position will require daily interaction with our teams in Taiwan and USA.
Other areas of responsibility include but are not limited to:
Making and driving decisions based on business program needs,
leading daily project development team meetings during the product cycle,
driving problems to resolution quickly; developing,
driving and maintaining a detailed master project schedule with team input and
being knowledgeable about competitors.