-Offical Website Management and Drive traffic, maintain and support content development.
- Use social media channels to foster a two-way conversation with diverse audience and influencers. Develop and implement social media strategies, ensuring they align with the brand’s direction and coordinating with stakeholders to ensure its effectiveness.
-Manage presence in social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Google+ and other similar community sites, posting on relevant blogs, and draft content into social applications.
- Optimize social medial channels to increase follower base, engagement and traffic to the blog.
- Manage day-to-day publishing, uploading and monitoring on social media channel.
- Developing E-Commerce strategy to drive the growth of the E-Commerce business and online sales.
- Managing and developing the marketing channels, by recommending new social media tools / sites in order to raise the sale of the online market.
- Manage, plan, produce and implement digital marketing/advertising campaigns and promotion.
- Facilitate product and model shooting.
- Working closely with inventory team on merchandising of online exclusives, and day to day operations.
- Develop and create search-engine optimized content catered for on-site including social medial, SEM, email marketing and others).
- Monitoring and controlling the status of product launches to graphics updates, from multi-channel promotional websites to social media.
- Ensuring the effective operation of all areas of the online business to increase sales, drive traffic and customer satisfaction.
- Reporting, tracking and monitor online performance of campaign (i.e. impressions, reach and influence, etc.), and assess against goals (KPIs).