About the Job
Talent is the greatest asset at KLA. KLA is looking for a Human Resources Generalist who supports the growth and development of KLA’s talent with ability and creativity in delivering world-class training and employee experiences.
In this role, you will be working with KLA’s learning and public relations team to fuel the culture of learning and engagement in a global environment. You will help perform a wide range of human resources functions including training and development, employee communications, corporate social responsibilities, and administration.
1. HR Administration
1) Coordinates logistics for new employee pre-onboarding processes.
2) Provides administrative support in the documentation of employee profiles and maintenance of employee files and records.
3) Performs other HR-related duties as assigned.
2. Public Relations
1) Assists with delivery of internal and external company-wide events, all-employee meetings, and special corporate events.
2) Supports in delivery of employer branding programs including on-campus recruitment activities, job fairs, virtual career events, online interviews, etc.
3) Designs and edits creative marketing contents, photos, videos, digital signs, emails, and other communications that will be sent internally and to social media.
4) Helps develop and distribute PR materials including brochures, posters, flyers, and KLA swags.
5) Assists with managing KLA Taiwan’s social media platforms.
6) Coordinate planning and execution of corporate social responsibility programs, projects and activities that support diversity and inclusion, engagement with local communities, STEM camps, volunteering or events sponsored by the KLA Foundation.
3. Learning & Development
1) Assists with organizing training programs, courses, workshops, seminars, sessions, and orientations.
2) Coordinates administrative support for training registration and records of training activities and attendance on learning management system (LMS).
3) Helps monitor online and digital learning platforms, updates employee records, and tracks effectiveness.
4) Cooperates with regional and global learning teams to deliver learning and talent development programs.
5) Creates and orders training aids, manuals, guides, and course materials.
6) Coordinates training courses conducted by external training providers and acts as point of contact.
7) Assists with new hire orientation and tracks 90-day onboarding development plan.
8) Coordinates communication and facilitation with new employees and hiring managers in first 90 onboarding days.
9) Monitors the assigned training budget and processes training expenses and invoices.
待遇面議 外商公司 員工800人