1. Substrate design.
2. PKG outline/ Substrate strip designs.
3. Bonding diagram generation.
4. Communication with assembly houses and substrate vendors.
1. Major in science or engineering.
2. Familiar with Autodesk 2000 version or plus.
3. Minimum of 550 TOEIC scores.
4. Strong communication skill.
5. Familiar with Cam350 is preferred.
6. Familiar with Cam350Cadence SIP or Cadence APD is preferred.
7. Nice to have PKG assembly or semiconductor knowledge.
Welfare system for intern is different from the regular's based on company's policy.
AMPOS is looking for Business Intelligence (BI) Engineering Intern to support BI Engineering and Customer Reporting that will enable AMPOS to quickly and efficiently scale up to meet the needs of our multi billion
dollar market. There is no red-tape, political infighting or endless meetings here. We move fast and have fun.
Your sole focus will be helping to get the software solutions to our customers quickly and efficiently with the best
- Work with Software Engineering and Customer Success teams to plan and execute the tasks on BI report developments.
- Research and develop automated scripts/tools to assist on extracting data and generating reports..
- Develop reporting or customer support documentations.
- Analyze and troubleshoot encountered issues in a timely manner.
Required experience and skills:
- English skills and willing to work among international environment.
- Fundamental SQL Programming skill and Database knowledge.
- Basic BI concept.
- BS in Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent.
1. Love to solve problem
2. Love to coding as a daily job
3. Interested in networking related topics
4. Interested in large scale computing system
5. Would like to spy Engineer's daily works
6. Would like to learn ARRIS/Ruckus culture
【MAIN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES】
1. Provide assistance to Legal /Compliance functions
2. Provide assistance to QM documentation and consolidation
【Key Responsibilities / Tasks and Customers】
• Support contract management process (company chop and filing)
• Support legal documents reviewing (e.g. contracts)
• Support developing standard contract templates and management
• Support compliance policies reviewing and implementing
• Support other legal/compliance related matters
• Assist file management (hard copy and e-file archiving)
• Assist audit improvement action follow up
• ISO and business related process consolidation, including Visio content
【MAIN GOALS AND OBJECTIVES】
The financial analyst intern should undertake all aspects of financial
management, including financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation,
expense review, as well as development of internal control policies and
1. Assist in preparation of monthly financial statements and management
reports to internal business partners.
• Generate P&L statement, Expense Report, KPI report
• Prepare system upload for ZEUS, VoKUs
2. Support monthly closing and year-end closing process. Cooperate
with Accounting to ensure compliance with tax and reporting requirements.
3. Assist in the preparations of the 5-year planning, budget, and financial
forecasts according to the Group standards and premises.
• Consolidate brand data and provide overview for management
• Align brand reporting format and seek for opportunity for quality/efficiency
4. Assist in Consolidate and upload financial data into the global reporting
system (ZEUS) and ensure the upload is correct and in a timely manner.