Job Description Summary
When it comes to Careers in Nexperia, Efficiency Wins.
We have a common belief that if you are on “Team Nexperia” you are here for a very good reason. Your competence and ability are valued. Your skills and expertise are needed to make us successful. You are qualified to be on our team.
We also believe that career development is achieved through the drive and energy of the individual married with the opportunities which come from a challenging and exciting work environment.
Competent, bright and skilled people will find their own way in Nexperia. There are plenty of opportunities to shine and we ask you to step up and challenge yourself to get the best results you possibly can. We value people with energy who deliver results and we challenge them with bigger, broader opportunities.
In simple terms, we believe you drive your own career. A career which is likely to emerge through time rather than be planned from day one. Our “Team Nexperia” is full of Competent, Bright and Skilled people who have emerged as technical, functional and people leaders through delivering results and taking opportunities as they arose.
To support this belief, we have career structures. Not heavy criteria based structures, but simple and efficient guidelines which define expectations of behaviour and impact.
We are a technology company with a high proportion of engineers at all levels. It’s therefore important that we recognise technical competence and the impact it has on our business. Our “Technical Career Ladder” defines career development, running parallel with Functional & Business Leadership.
1. Initiate / drive improvements to obtain effective and efficient supply chain processes
2. Represent the business in supply chain management projects with relation to systems and processes as defined in the agreed SCM roadmap or by local management.
3. Provide consultancy to end users and (higher) management on complex supply chain topics
4. Translate business requirements into procedures, processes or functional system specifications and put them forward through the change control and implementation process
5. Ensure a continuous service of operational systems and other associated applications
6. Provide support on “how-to” questions and ad hoc activities that enable end users to execute their function
7. Train the user community to operate and optimize the use of the processes, procedures and supporting systems
8. Drive and support system related projects and improvements
Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Gather, analyze and document requirements for new projects from customers, support issues, research, and internal teams.
- Create and maintain documentation used by business team to sell new features & products.
- Create documentation for each release.
【Stake Holder and Project Team Walk-through】
- Give walkthroughs to business teams in order to elicit requirements.
- Give walkthroughs to Dev & QA teams in order for the project team to understand what needs to be done.
- Give Walkthrough to tech support near project launch.
- Give Demo to business teams & tech support to be able to support and sell in the future.
- Be able to work directly with all project teams including project manager to make sure project is on track and requirements are delivered in an adequate timeframe.
【Critical Analysis & research】
- When given a project or idea, have detailed process for working through the solution.
- Give time for research in order to find new features and existing features to add to our platform.
- Be able to suggest proposed solutions to project teams and business teams rather than waiting for detailed requirements.
- Learn our platform inside out in order to be a consultant on business and technical questions.
- Ensure releases are delivering the features that were agreed upon with stakeholders.
- Create training manuals in order to teach business users how to use our system.
- Find bugs during UAT that were not found during QAT.
- Be able to accurately help define priority with project managers.