AES motomation Taiwan Ltd. provides automation equipment and engineering services in Taiwan. As an international company, headquartered in Germany and representing two Japanese suppliers, we develop, manufacture and sell leading edge handling products (robots, Automation software, etc.) into the Semiconductor and FPD industry and support our customers in the pre- and post-sales phase providing development services.
For further information on our company, please visit our website: http://www.motomation.com
We are in the process of enhancing our development activities and have immediate opening for Software Development Engineers.
• Understand customer requirements, generate software specifications and implement software accordingly
• Develop software in cooperation with our customers in the pre- and post-sales phase
• Develop software with standard tools (MS Visual Studio, NetBeans on Linux) as well as proprietary robot development tools
• Participate in the development of products in close cooperation with our European headquarter
o Autoteaching Software Suite for automated robot training
o Automation Platform for component control
o Development tools for handling equipment control
• Participate in various areas in support of our business.
• Provide customer trainings and Applications Engineering support
• Trouble-shoot field problems remotely and on-site
• Provide solutions to customers
• Participate in our 24/7 phone support.
• Strong communication skills in an international environment, proven in English and Chinese, exchanging information with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
• Experienced developer MS Visual Studio (C++)
• Experienced developer Linux C / C++ development tools
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
• Mechanical and electrical aptitude for understanding software requirements.
• Experience with automation products and robot programming preferred, but will train correct candidates.
• Able to travel up to 25% at times.
• Proactive cooperation with colleagues and customers
• Relevant experience in semi-conductor industry is a plus
• Knowledge of robotics, automation, networking protocols and field busses is a plus
AES motomation provides excellent opportunity for personal growth and development, as well as competitive salary & benefits.
Please submit cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Recruiters, please don't contact.
• Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
During COVID-19 alert period, the interview will be conducted online.