Key job responsibilities :
• ATE solutions for Characterization and Production Test
o ATE SW development
- Solution development for new products
- Optimization/maintenance/upgrades of existing solutions
o Documentation and reports
o Specifications development and reviews for outsourced HW manufacturing
• ATE solutions for product qualification purposes
• Manufacturing subcontractor support
o Deployment of ATE solutions
- Correlation specifications and analysis
o Participation during Failure Analysis
o ATE related Product Engineering support for process excursion events
• Contribution to continuous improvement programs for the above processes
One engineer needed for below responsibilities:
1. Service project execution
2. Site management
3. Document Production
4. Equipment installation
5. Software installation, commission and other engineering process
One service engineer needed for below responsibilities:
1. Maintenance service
2. On call
3. Small work for exist install base customers, on site in customer sites.
1.Develop New Businesses ＆ New Accounts in Assigned Territory
2.Achieve Annual Quota
3.Promote New Products
4.Coordinate Internal Departments to Obtain the Best Solution for Customers
5.Contact Window for All Customer’s Requires ＆ Issues
6.Plan Seminars／ Events in Business Trip Every Year
7.Collect Marketing ＆ Competitor Information
1. Will be responsibility for developing and implementing the product or solution strategy for IPC industry.
2. A broad experience base in IPC industry, 3+ year experience will a plus.
3. Specific experience with X86 & RISC application development and architectures.
4. Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
5. Excellent English language skills.
6. Analytic, solution-oriented work methods for project management.
1. AOI application development for semiconductor customers.
2. This is a global position. You will be based on Taiwan serving Asia customers; mainly Taiwan, Singapore and China. May extend territory to Europe when necessary. Overseas support typically no longer than 1 month.
3. New tool acceptance and maintenance.
4. Need travel to customer site for on-site support. Domestic and international travel is must.
5. Trouble shoot of tool problems and application problems.
6. Identify key applications for future business.
7. Pre and post sales support.
8. Communicate to head quarter in Dresden to improve tool performance and customer satisfaction.
9. This position is hired by HSEB Dresden, Germany. You will report to HSEB Dresden application manager in Taiwan.