• Work to improve the team’s overall performance and embrace a collaborative approach.
• Mentor designers by offering support and counsel on various aspects of their role. Support onboarding of new Team Members.
• Support the Creative Strategy and Operations Teams in helping to build a unified team mindset.
• Maintain quality check on all materials created.
• Engage in professional development to continuously grow in profession and remain competitive with outside services.
• Collaborate with and take direction from the Creative Strategy and Operations Teams as appropriate.
• Provide design direction to designers on Tier 2 and Tier 3 projects, as assigned.
• Conceptualize, develop and design solutions per design brief and/or project specifications on Tier 2 (design adaptation) projects and design and production on Tier 3 projects.
• Works with limited direction and can be counted on for design accuracy and deliverable quality.
• Work with designers to produce final creative assets ensuring accuracy, attention to detail, and that the project meets or exceeds the design objectives and deadline.
• Ensure brand guidelines and directives are embraced and adhered to in all executions. Act as an ambassador for the Marketing function objectives and point of view on corporate brand and its visual identity. Supports and demonstrates corporate brand knowledge. Maintain graphic and brand standards to further establish brand consistency and identify emerging retail branding opportunities.
• Consult with the Associate Creative Manager and/or Creative Manager to clarify and communicate the strategy to the project team and stakeholders as necessary to achieve company marketing objectives and brand strategy.
• Ability to share designs with team early in the process to gain alignment on execution strategy.
• Vet concepts and final layout, suggest improvements as needed and present final layout to Associate Creative Manager or Creative Manager for approval.
• Oversee the creation of finished artwork or electronic files for final output. Review preliminary and final proofs for errors and make necessary corrections.
• Identify, research, and articulate risks and creative solutions when working through issues. Help proactively to solve problems before they negatively impact the project, team or processes.
• Respond to requests and communications in a timely and thorough manner.
• Consult with cross functional teams as well as agency and vendor partners to determine media strategies and vehicles to establish and maintain the highest possible standards of reproduction for all electronic materials produced by the Creative Team such as print collateral, web pages, email campaigns, digital advertising, social media, etc. for various internal and external projects.
• Partner with the Creative Strategy and Operations Teams to provide input regarding process, project status updates and ensure efficiency. Seek assistance regarding clarity of project scope and/or fill information gaps.
• Consult with Marketing Operations to discuss department requirements and scheduling and assist with creating budget/ROI proposals for specific programs. Manage a running project list including job numbers, designers, job information, translation information, number of proofs, number of hours, estimates, etc.
• Ensure there is alignment regarding design solutions first internally, then within cross-functional groups prior to cascading to a larger audience.
• Partner with our procurement approved vendor broker to streamline print and pre-press processes. Work with vendor partners to determine quotes and bids for substrates, inks, processes, secondary vendor incumbency manifestations etc. based on economies of consistent print bids and print purchasing.
待遇面議 外商公司 員工70000人 距捷運松江南京站390公尺