We are looking for Agreement Manager ( ESS ), Energy Business in Taiwan. This is a permanent opportunity and its location is Taipei, Taiwan.
- Commercial and overall performance of assigned agreements including renewals, upselling, and lifecycle margin.
- Operative and technical performance of customer power plants, identification of customer pain points and addressing those with corrective actions.
- Identify performance improvement measures.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Collecting receivable in a timely manner.
What will you be doing:
As Agreement Manager ( ESS ), Energy Business you are responsible for the successful execution of assigned.
- Lead and manage agreement management activities with assigned team.
- Execute assigned agreements in accordance with Wärtsilä Services guidelines, the Agreement / Contract Management process and general management practices in a safe and cost-effective way.
- Implement Agreement / Contract Management action plans, processes and guidelines for the assigned agreements.
- Build, maintain strategic partnerships with assigned agreement customers, perform Customer Experience Management ( customer satisfaction survey ) and elaborate action plans based on feedback from assigned agreement customers in order to improve customer satisfaction.
- Proactively communicate with assigned agreement customers to ensure all pain points are identified and all needs are addressed.
- Understand what is important for assigned agreement customers, what are their specific business drivers and how our offering can help to minimize risks in operations and performance.
- Identify potential issues to prevent events causing revenue losses.
- Ensure trustable estimations / forecasts according to lifetime as well as annual budgets / estimations and comply with contractual obligations.
- Plan, budget and manage result of the work within the scope of the agreement.
- Optimize assets such as inventories, receivables, fixed assets etc. tied to the agreement.
- Maintain good internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Ensure quality of work related to the agreement execution.
- Follow up financial, operative and technical performance through reviews and reporting and take corrective actions.
- Cross collaboration with Expertise Centre as well as local field services team.
- Maintaining customer related data in CRM.
- Additional markets in the region may be considered but the focus shall be Taiwan.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to have:
General Skills :
- Solid presentation as well as communication skills and customer relations.
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Open mind & characteristics.
- Be excited about challenges.
- Taiwanese business culture knowledge.
- Fluent / native written and spoken Taiwanese and English.
Professional Skills :
- Solid financial understanding and cost/revenue/margin planning.
- Solid knowledge of legal and contractual laws governing projects would be an advantage.
- Ability to focus on right things, take ownership and make things happen.
- Understanding of energy systems and energy dispatch.
- Be passionate when it comes to energy efficiency and environmentally friendly solutions.
- Ability and willingness to solve problems in a prompt and positive manner, and reinforce sustainable relations with all stakeholders.
- Ideal candidate has an BSc or MSc degree in Engineering or Project Management.
- A few years of experience in Agreement / Contract Management specific to Battery Storage/BESS.
Work experience as a team player, who is comfortable brainstorming, creating, and delivering information and material to both small and large groups of internal and external stakeholders.
待遇面議 外商公司 員工18人 距捷運雙連站210公尺