Role and Responsibilities:
- Develops, documents, and maintains Project Plans (Scope, Schedule, Budget, Risks,
Success Criteria, etc.) for assigned EMEA/NASAC/APAC projects in EVT/DVT/PVT
- Leads and works with cross functional project teams through the execution,
monitoring, and achievement of the Project Plan using Project Management
methodologies such as Smartsheets, Gantt Charts, PLM, Team Meetings, etc.
- Proactively identifies, documents, and executes risk reduction activities to minimize
Project Risks associated with Cost, Quality, and Timing that could negatively affect
Project Plan achievement.
- Clearly and concisely communicates status of assigned projects to internal
- Identifies and communicates project barriers to gain management action to
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
- 10+ years experience with deep experience in a project management role in
electrical consumer industries, familiar with NPI development stages.
- Experience in antenna, wireless industry focused on automotive, IOT, consumer
electronics or Industrial application.
- Able to work on projects combined with mechanical & electronic products.
- Familiar with the material costs including electrical & mechanical parts.
- Good command in English & Chinese.
- Out-Going, Solution provider with good communication & coordination skills.
- Able to manage and work on multi/many (more than 10+) projects at the same
time, including deadline requests.
- Able to work over-time when necessary.
- Familiar with antenna technology is a plus and preferred.
* Please provide and English Resume with your application