Owned by Tokyo-based Rakuten and headquartered in Toronto, Rakuten Kobo Inc. is one of the most advanced global ecommerce companies, with the world’s most innovative eReading services offering more than 7.7 million eBooks and audiobooks to 63.8 million+ customers in 193 countries. Kobo delivers the best digital reading experience through creative innovation, award-winning eReaders, and top-ranking mobile apps. Kobo is a part of the Rakuten group of companies. For more information, visit www.kobo.com.
We are seeking a marketing assistant to join the Rakuten Kobo Taiwan Device Business Team. Your primary role will be to provide support and assistance for marketing activities to help the team achieve its objectives.
1. Assist in updating reports and sorting sales data
2. Collaborate with the creative team to create campaign banners and other marketing materials
3. Support channel marketing activities, including campaign setup, material distribution, and coordination with distributors and retailers
4. Assist with payment processing tasks
5. Manage product samples and offer support for marketing events
6. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
2. Strong attention to detail, proactive attitude, and a willingness to learn
3. Excellent communication skills and teamwork