What does life, change and careers mean to you? This is what it means to us!
Come to apply if you are ready to make a difference!
As our Clinical Research intern, your role responsibilities include,
For HERMES and STEP12 trial, the intern provides clinical trial administration support to the trial managers and CRAs in relevant aspects of trial start up, execution and closure, and facilitate timely clinical project deliverables of required quality.
- Attending project meeting, taking minutes and tracking action items
- Supporting in arranging local investigator meeting and other departmental meeting or related activities.
- Attend relevant department meetings and teleconferences; including preparation and distribution of minutes
- Order and shipment of trial related supplies and/or documents as per CRA’s requests
- Handling trial related supplies import custom clearance logistics
- Handling clinical trial submission tasks by request
- Handling sponsor/investigator TMF documents for long term archival
- Reporting safety data to HQ per NN requirement
- Others as assigned by line manager
Feel like you are the one for this exciting opportunity? Apply now!
At Novo Nordisk we recognize that it is no longer good enough to aspire to be the best company in the world. We need to aspire to be the best company for the world and we know that this is only possible with talented employees with diverse perspectives, backgrounds and cultures. We are therefore committed to creating an inclusive culture that celebrates the diversity of our employees, the patients we serve and communities we operate in. Together, we’re life changing.