【Role and Responsibility】
● Implement and operate highly scalable, robust, distributed systems on cloud.
● Automate infrastructure using configuration management tools and scriptings.
● To monitor systems daily and respond to security concerns.
● Deploy and manage solutions on cloud with CI/CD pipelines.
● Work with software engineers to analyze business requirements and propose solutions using right technologies.
● Troubleshoot and create tools to resolve incidents proactively.
● To prepare and maintain technical documentation.
● Provide first level after-hours support.
● To optimize infrastructure around cost, system security, geographical proximities etc.
● To lead and manage devops engineers.
● At least 5 years of hands-on experience as DevOps engineer, preferably in Senior or Lead position.
● AWS solution architect certified is a must.
● Expertise in infrastructure automation tools: Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet, or CloudFormation.
● Expertise in administration, configuration, optimization and monitoring of both Linux(CentOS, ubuntu and Amazon Linux) and Windows Server.
● Expertise in administering CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
● Experienced in setting up monitoring tools like ELK, Splunk, Grafana, cloud watch etc.
● Experienced with Microservice and Container based application architectures. (Preferably with AWS)
● Experienced in containerization technologies (Kubernetes, EKS, ECS, Docker Platform).
● Solid understanding of networking, network routing, and strong troubleshooting skills.
● Good scripting skills for automation - bash, python, ruby etc.
● Comprehensive debugging and troubleshooting skills.
● Excellent communication skills and ability to lead a team.
● Standby duty required for off-hours support.