We are looking for a program manager who is primarily responsible for the successful launch of Zebra’s products and services to market. The candidate will collaborate with product development teams geographically in multiple time zones for requirement prioritization, project planning, program execution and status reporting, with the special focus on leading JDM development partners in delivering Zebra product.
About the role:
• Monitoring the program from initiation through delivery including planning and advising schedules and leading all aspects of budget/spending. Gathers input to develop a Project Plan for projects which involves novel products or services through usage of established tools, approaches / methodologies and templates to guide and detail the plan and communicate it to the team.
• May lead multiple projects of different complexity simultaneously, or handle a larger program directly or through oversight of less senior program managers. Programs may be moderate to complex in nature or one large program with cross-functional teams in numerous locations and time zones or significantly longer in duration.
• Prioritizes cross-functional activities, ensuring completion of the program i.e. product on schedule and within budget constraints. Owns regular meeting coordination, facilitation and documentation of progress.
• Gathers status updates and interprets inputs from the team to assemble a consolidated view of status. Provides regular status updates to senior management and concise summaries to the audiences which may include VP level team members. Owns ensuring alignment from key leaders of milestone achievement before moving the program forward.
• Demonstrates advanced understanding of development processes and product launch scope and activities. Uses experience and knowledge to identify, recommend and implement process improvements.
• Able to develop Statements of Work, and negotiate these with suppliers and partners.
You should be a results oriented person with an eye for business, ability to lead and strong communication.
• 5+ years program management experience.
• Experience with Mobile devices related Program Management.
• Collaborate effectively with proven interpersonal skills. Critical to build and sustain relationship with development partners
• Experience working independently and a great teammate to tackle difficult technical, quality, cost, and schedule challenges.
• Experience with team building, collaboration, and managing resources - both domestically and international, inside and outside of Zebra.
• Proven working understanding of sophisticated concepts with program management approaches, tools and methodologies.
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Zebra Benefit Package
We offer competitive pay, bonuses, benefits, career/personal growth and work/life programs to ensure that you are empowered to succeed as a member of the Zebra family!